May 7, 2008

Ryland's 1st Haircut

We got tired of people thinking we had twin girls, so we broke down and got Ryland's hair cut today. He cried at first when they put the smock around his neck, but otherwise he did really good. Now, he looks like a little boy.... which is much better than a little girl!

"Hey, I like my hair long..."
It didn't take long for Ry to calm down

And may we present, our little BOY, Ryland!!  Adorable!

2 comments:

Shea said...

Way cute!!! Even if he did have long hair, he didn't look like a girl and you clearly dress him like a boy..people are stupid sometimes! I understand totally, though. That is why we cut the boys' curls off.

Colleen said...

Cute boy haircut. We shaved off the boys hair already for the summer. My boys have the sweatiest heads. After they play outside, they look like they just go out of the shower. when we got Zade's haircut for the 1st time, the lady barely cut anything off. So the next day I put the hair clippers to his head and shaved it all off! I think he felt better.