September 28, 2008

Kian's big hike with his Daddy

Today, Randy took Kian for a hike at Adams Canyon. For those of you not familiar with that hike, its a 3.5 mile hike with a 1300 feet incline. They made it all the way to the top, which is where the waterfall is located. When they came home, Kian couldn't stop talking about the hike and how much fun they had. He told all his stories in his low, "big boy" voice. I think its hilarious that after hours of an exhausting and difficult hike, he still had energy to spare and ran around the house till bedtime. Meanwhile, I can't say that Randy looked nearly as energetic... lol.









Here are a few other pictures that I couldn't help but post.
Grace at the park
Ryland's first capri-sun took precedent over the slide
Nothing better than throwing bark...  yay!

4 comments:

Terry and Laurie said...

That is a fun hike! Good picture of Randy and Kian!
Grace and Ryland are sure growing up!:)

Anonymous said...

Wow trish - your kids are growing up so fast.. I hope all is well around the corner from where i Live.. haha.. tell everyone hello for me (your kids and randy of course)
Shorty

Ry and Xaine said...

Right on... I remember several hikes up that canyon.. LOVED IT.. looks like some good guy bonding. The kids are getting so big. Glad to see all is going well for your family :)

Shea said...

I haven't done that hike for years..looks like they had a good time!!! Was Randy sore later?! Ha!