I forgot to post a picture of Randy's birthday. I made him a chocolate cake and they all enjoyed blowing out the many, many candles.

On December 24, the twins turned 2 years old! I can't believe it!! We had a birthday party with some friends and family. It was a lot of fun!

Ryland got a police motorcyle toy, which he loved!

Grace and her cousin Elizabeth tried out the new baby stroller and shopping cart.

They loved their new kitchen!

mmmm... lots of good food.
Then the next day was Christmas!! We had to wake up the kids at 8:15am! Kian was an old pro at opening gifts while the twins were a little slower. But they all loved their new toys! Thanks to everyone who helped make our Christmas extra special!

Absolute madness.

Ryland kissing Curious George.




Bibbity Bobbity Boo....
Grace loves you!
3 comments:
The month of December sure keeps you busy with Birthdays and Christmas. Looks like everybody had a great time! The kids are so cute, and sure growing up!:)
Looks like Christmas was fun for all! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, etc. Hope you all have a great year...with no paid time off for Randy!
Happy Be-lated Birthday OLD MAN :) OK.. so I'll be catching up in a little over half a year.. Your family looks like they are doing great. The Kids are growing up so fast.. miss you all..
Post a Comment