I haven't posted in over a month, but I have some really cute pictures that I need to share with everyone! The kids are getting so big lately, especially the twins. So, enjoy and let me know what you think! (especially my family who never comment, but should!!)
Be warned: there are a LOT of pictures, but they ARE cute!

The boys playing video games on Daddy's computer

While Grace waited for dinner, Ryland brought her a tray full of pretend food. They both thought it was hilarious!

mmmmm.... yum yum

At the Children's museum... my little Firemen.

Future President (just kidding, I don't wish that on anyone)

Knight Kian (much better)

1 of the 2 toy organizers my dad built for us! Isn't it wonderful??!

Your eyes don't deceive you... that IS Atari. Yep, and Kian is playing Pong. For anyone over 30 (at least), this may bring a rush of memories. Look at those graphics!

My little sweetheart

Ryland's hair has gotten a lot lighter lately

Ry & Grace playing on the couch and being silly




Ok, ok... I just can't help taking pictures of those big blue eyes!!

Grace absolutely ADORES Tinkerbell, who she calls "Bell". She has been wearing her fairy wings almost every day lately. Then she says "I fy" (translation: I fly). Its very sweet.


All 3 coloring in the kitchen. They all love to color together.

Fun with Daddy before bedtime!

I hope you enjoyed all these pictures!!
3 comments:
I loved all of the pictures!!! I sure miss you guys. It has been a while! The boys are just about better..we should get them all together! I haven't had a diet coke/pepsi in a while..I love drinking them during our little chats! Lets do it soon!
Even though we are not family, we enjoy your blog, and we will leave a comment.
Can't get over how much the kids have grown! Cute pictures!! :)
I love them all but why wouldn't I. I'm one of the luckiest grandmas in the world and I love each of my little cuties the most. It was lots of fun today and we will have to get everyone together again soon. So much fun to see them all.
Post a Comment