June 5, 2009

Our Illinois Vacation: part 1

We drove out to Illinois to spend time with my family:  my brother Barry, his wife Belinda and their 3 adorable kids, Aidan, Evan, & Keaton  AND  my sister Tracie, her husband Mark and their 3 amazing boys, Ben, Eli, & Zac.    We had SO much FUN!!!  Here are some of the pictures and I'll post some more later.

We went to a Children's museum in Decatur, IL and the kids loved it.  This is a picture of Ben & Tracie on the "news".
The museum had this HUGE climbing thing in the middle about 2 stories high.  Kian & Grace made it all the way to the top, whereas Ryland was a little scared.  
This is Ryland at the bottom after his "defeat", he "hurt his arm"... note the face.
Eli playing ball with Ryland while Zac was playing baseball.  We went to 2 games during the week, Zac's and Evan's.  At Zac's game, besides playing ball, Ry & Grace spent their time playing in dirt.  They were COVERED in dirt and Grace put dirt in her diaper covers.
Here is 1 picture of the pool, I'll try to post more later.  This is the Mulshine's pool that they belong to and the kids LOVE it!  Ryland is usually afraid of pools but he did great in this one.  Kian had tons of fun wearing his goggles and swimming with the big boys.
This is Kian rolling down a big hill.  Its funny because the hill comes out of nowhere and it makes you wonder what is under the grass....  nothing like the real "hills" we have in Utah.  LOL
Eli & Aidan holding Grace
Aidan Mulshine
Having fun in the park!
Belinda tickling Grace.  Take a look at Randy's face...  he grew "that" over the week.

I'll try to post more pics later....

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Not a lot of picture of Kian here I noticed, mainly because it seems like I rarely saw him!! He spent the whole time with his cousins and barely said a few words to us!! HAHA. I'll add some to the next post though!

Ry and Xaine said...

Looks like a fun time had by all.. kids sure are growing fast... think that's the first time i've ever seen you with any facial fuzz Randy.. :)