I can't believe my sweet, little twins are 3 years old today! When I first found out I was having twins, I cried... and cried... and stressed... and cried. Now I just couldn't imagine any different and I am SO happy we had twins! They are truly a joy.... I loved when they would cuddle together when they were infants. As 1 year olds they understood each other and had their own "twin talk". When one would cry, the other gets his/her binky or blanky for them. When one was being tickled, the other would laugh too! As 2 year olds, I have never seen 2 year olds play so well together. Comparing to Kian, who wanted us to play with him, the twins play together perfectly and are quite the little team. I love how Grace bats her eyes when she wants something. I love how Ryland says "I cuddle with Mommy" about a dozen times per day.
Happy Birthday Ryland & Grace!!
Now, here is a trip down memory lane:

5 lb 3 oz and 5 lb 6 oz. Ry was in NICU 7 days and Grace 11 days. I was 33 weeks pregnant when they decided to come.

The day Grace came home and Kian seeing her for the 1st time. The twins quickly cuddled together.

2 peas in a pod

Anytime we would lay them down, they would inch to each other and cuddle.

Easter pictures

TAX DEDUCTION x 2

Grace pulling Ryland's ear

Too cute

1 year pictures

Ry & Grace did this all the time. She was just pushed around by Ry all day.

Proud big brother

Cutest Darth Vader and Chewy

Love the shirts

December 2009

Happy Birthday my little cuddle-bug Ryland!

Happy Birthday my sweet princess Grace!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Ryland and Gracie,
You have brought huge joy to Chopies and Grandmam. We've loved watching you grow and now you are a big 3!!! You are so good when you spend the day with us. So happy and you both are so cute as you sit in your highchairs opening your mouths like little birdies to completely consume your canned ravioli like it is the best meal you've ever had! Just watching you is a huge delight. Your being twins adds such a unique diminision to your playing that make us laugh with the fun things you do together.
We pray for you on your birthday that
Jesus would bless and guide you this year and that Jesus' love will bubble within you.
We love you both so much and are thrilled that you are our only twin grandchildren who live so close.
Chopies and Grandmam
Post a Comment