June 18, 2011

What a FUN day! We went fishing up in East Canyon - so beautiful to drive through the red rock canyon surrounded by green hills and snow-capped mountains! Gorgeous! Then we went to a drive-in with the kids and saw Mr. Popper's Penguins. The kids had tons of fun sitting in the back of the truck and watching a movie.

5 comments:

Tom and Eileen said...

Another fun packed day with your family! Great to see a bit of your day. Did the kids catch any fishes? Love, Mom

Tricia said...

Nope! No fishies caught.... but Kian almost got one! It was fun anyway.

Tracie said...

Yeah, I was wondering if they caught any fish! Cute pictures. I now am a blogger and am commenting and everything.

Tricia said...

Yay! I like comments! That way I know someone is actually looking at my posts! =)

Tom and Eileen said...

Cute picture of Randy with his favorite daughter. Glad you enjoyed your day. You and Tracie's newest blogs are making me try to add to and update our blog page. However, I am a bit rusty on how to do it again. Help.