April 13, 2008

Grace is walking a little now!

Grace started taking a couple of steps during the first week of April, but by April 8 she could take 6+ steps at a time.  I didn't get great video footage and its a little blurry, but here are some of her steps!  She was so excited!

I can't get any other videos to work, so I'll add them later.  But here are some pictures of our sweet little princess.  She is such a silly, adorable girl!

Grace adores her big brother!
And she loves her pink glasses!
Sunday dress!  Grace was the cutest little girl in church today!
"My dress is going to get dirty!"
"Princess Grace, how do you do?"

I'll try to post more videos later.  Grace can't keep up with Ryland at all, but she is working on it!  Won't be long and the twins will be chasing each other around the house!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

She is such a pretty girl!! That is a great VDO of her. I love the picture of her looking off to the side and sitting. She is so sweet. I can't wait to see her and you all of course.

Tricia said...

We are looking forward to seeing you guys too! I loved her little dress, it is actually sized 6 months. But I think short dresses on little girls are cute!

Shea said...

Very cute video! I love the dress..very sweet!!!