April 7, 2008

Kian's Birthday Party!

Kian had a birthday party yesterday! Kian knows that he turns 4 tomorrow, but he had so much fun having his friends and family over! Here are some pictures of our (almost) 4 year old and his party:

Kian had a Spiderman-themed party!!
Kian, Noah, Taylor, & Isaac making silly faces!
Kian had so much fun opening presents.  Instead of saying "Thank-you", Kian told the Haywards "I like you" after opening their gift.  Easy to please!
Kian's close buddies, Taylor and Isaac, giving BIG smiles!
Speaking of twins, Ryland loves pushing Grace around in this Tonka truck!  She LOVES this truck and she sat in it during most of the party!
Kian's first BIG BOY bike!  And Ryland crying that he won't be able to keep up with his big brother anymore!  At least not yet!!
What a fun party we had!  Kian had so much fun and thanks to everyone for joining us!  I can't believe my baby is going to be 4 years old tomorrow!  Unbelievable!  I think I might just cry.

2 comments:

Shea said...

I LOVE the pictures! We had a great time!! The kids loved the treat bags they got to take home. Thanks again!

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday Kian!!
I love the picture of Ryland pushing Grace in the truck. Looks like Kian had a great time. Aren't you glad the Party is over. I am always so relieved when it is all over. But now 2 of my kids birthdays are only 5 days apart. I should have planned that better. Those are great pictures. I would like to se a video of Ryland pushing Grace in the truck. That would be cute.