July 23, 2008

Do you remember when?

A friend of mine did this on her blog, and I thought that it was fun to think of memories that I have of her, so thought I would share with the rest of you. If you have more than one that you want to share, go right on ahead :)
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is most memorable.
2. Next, post these instructions on your blog and see how many people have a fun memory of you. It's pretty fun to see the responses.
3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. :)

4 comments:

Shea said...

Wow..where to begin? We have known you guys forever! There are so many memories! One of my favorites of the both of you happened before Tony & I even dated. I came down to visit and all 4 of us decided to go cruising on the bullet bikes down in Salt Lake. Tony & Randy rode their bikes down & I rode with you, Trish. It was the first real time we spent together without the guys. It was so nice talking to you and getting to know you! I will never forget that. Tony & I both had a blast that night! I miss the bike days with you two..

Tricia said...

That was fun! This blog is a great idea to actually get comments to be more than a few words! Too bad that my family aren't bloggers (ahem! you know who you are!) I think I have many readers and not a lot of commenters. LOL. Although maybe its best that some of my family don't share embarrasing stories about me.... ;)

Terry and Laurie said...

Memories of you start with Ryan meeting Randy in Jr. High School(that was a long time ago). Randy was /is always so polite and has a heart warming smile:)!! I met Trish(beautiful eyes) when she was dating Randy, they came to our house, for one of Ryan's parties. Trish fit right in with that quick witted group of friends! Memories of graduation, attending your lovely wedding and seeing you from time to time with your precious family.
(sorry about the mom evans, only way I could send this)

Ry and Xaine said...

I'll echo Shea in where do I begin.. Randy, You've always been a true friend. There are memories of 'loud' nights in the Layton Park which seemed to be the place for us high School dorks to chill and like mom mentioned the all the Parties. Especially the one where you had to break up a scuffle. But it all worked out as Dad now has cork and a dart board covering the hole in the wall. Trish how can I forget our ride shares to and from the University. Discussions of our life’s plans and direction. Oh and that unforgettable dinner at Randy's (amazing how the walls spun and that selfless projectile shirt catch on my part) :) You two are the best. Looking forward to many more memories...