This is my favorite pic from the 4th of July! We love this holiday! We spend every year with Tony & Shea & the boys and this year was the best yet. We went to the Layton parade, pool party at the Haywards, BBQ at the Evans (our friend Ryan was in town), and then the Layton Fireworks. Busy and fun day!
An example of Ry & Grace running around with the clear boxes on their heads.
Cousin Elizabeth playing with our kids! She is such a sweet, little girl!
And President Grace! I guess they can rule the nation together! Free animal crackers for everyone!
Just kidding! But these 2 are adorable! If you can click on this picture to be larger, note the look on Grace's face!
Kian's good friend, Josh. They ran from pool to pool.
Note: We haven't locked Kian inside our house all year. He just has that beautiful, fair Irish skin. LOL. Poor kid.
What a great month we had! I know this was a long blog, but I can't help but share my favorite pictures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment