We spent last night at the Hayward Family cabin and had SO much fun!! This is the first time we went up to the cabin with our kids! Kian rode on a dirt-bike and 3-wheeler for the first time. He hasn't stopped talking about the dirt-bike since!! He definitely has his daddy's love for motorcycles. Ryland & Grace also rode on the 3-wheeler with me and they both loved it. Grace giggled and Ryland clapped! Taylor, Isaac, and Kian all had their first sleep-overs with friends and they were so funny while they laughed and giggled in their room. They finally fell asleep around midnight! Tony, Shea, Randy & I had a great time hanging out and playing games till... I don't remember what time! Anyway, here are some of my favorite pictures! I'm sure Shea will post her favorites soon.
This is on the front deck and the twins watched their big brother riding on the bike and 3-wheeler on the first night. They created their own fun by stomping and dancing around.
Kian loved every second!
Like Father, Like Son...
Hard day of playing... need to rest.
"I wanna ride that 3-wheeler again!!! NOW!"
Always a little time to throw rocks in the river...
Thanks to Tony & Shea for such a great time! We had a blast and I KNOW our kids did!!
4 comments:
We had so much fun, too!!! I'm glad you posted this 8) We will for sure do it again soon!!!!!!!!!!
A little get away... with Good Friends to make the Good Times even better!!
Great Pictures!!
A great time was had by all. You know Randy and I won't plan anything, so you and Shea need to figure out when we are going again!
Well thats true, if it wasn't for Shea & I... you & Randy would never see each other!
Post a Comment